Dr Harry Ball
About the instructor
Providing all the clinical steps, knowledge and patient education and marketing materials for readily incorporating this service into your dental practice
Running Sheet - Session's One to Eight
Session 9 - Q/A Session
Q&A - Audio Answers from Dr Ball
- Is it possible to get root resorption wearing an appliance as you can from having orthodontics? What are the main side effects have your patients encountered in your experience?
- How does one manage a bruxer who has OSA? (in terms of appliances, as they cant wear a night splint if they have been prescribed a MAS).
- Since we discussed about enlarged tonsils, in the initial stages of assessments, are we as general dentist allowed to request investigations / xrays to assess adenoids or refer them to GP or ENT?
- Can G.Ps refer children to private sleep physicians or do children have to be seen at a hospital for a sleep study?
- Multiple Questions: Appliance with Max / Man not connected / Does Oventus encourage mouth breathing / Best device for patients with limited movement
- Male patient with bruxism, how can I diagnose the cause of his active grinding?
- Making an oral appliance on patient who is completely edentulous on maxilla and has most of her mandibular teeth?